Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sketch and Flowers





The past view days have been gorgeous outside! I took a sketchbook and 8B pencil outside with me and decided to sketch something while Chance chased the squirrels. I thought hmmm...what to sketch and them I looked at my leg crossed, so I sketched my foot in my favorite pair of flip flops! It was just a quick sketch while I was sitting on the bench. I need to do more of these...they don't take long and I'm sketching from life, which is a good thing. I keep reading about how important it is to sketch from life everyday.

The two azaleas are in my yard. I was reading in the travel section of the newspaper this morning about the "Nacogdoches Azalea Trails"...I'm thinking road trip! Last time I was in Nacogdoches was about 24 years ago! Here's a link to their site...http://www.nacogdochesazaleas.com/

No comments: