Sunday, March 4, 2007

Crenshaw Park

Duck egg
Gazebo by the pond

Hissing ducks!

I named this duck "Millie"

DH and Chance

I have been very busy this weekend...no time to paint. Yesterday, we went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...we saw Clay Walker perform. I took pictures...I'll post some later in the week. I wanted to post pictures from the park we went to today.

Today, DH, Chance and I went to Crenshaw Park in Pasadena. Thanks Lisa for telling me about this park! I have never seen so many ducks in all my life! Ducks everywhere! It was windy and cold, so we only stayed a little while, but I took about 70 pictures. I plan on going back on a warmer day and taking my sketchbook...but in the meantime...I have a lot of reference photos to practice drawing and painting ducks! Chance loved the park...he wasn't too excited when a duck started hissing at him! lol There were two little boys fishing...they were probably 5 or 6 years old. I plan on drawing them by the pond. I figure drawing them from behind should be easy.


No comments: