Friday, March 9, 2007

Georgie

Chance had a visitor last night...her name is Georgie. She belongs to one of my youngest daughters friends. She had just gotten groomed yesterday and still had on her St. Patrick's Day bandanna. She's such a cutie! She was scared at first and didn't know what to think of Chance who was bouncing off the walls! He wanted her to play with him so bad, but she just sat in Kacey's lap staring at this strange creature. Kacey says that Georgie thinks she's human and I told her, well so does Chance. lol Georgie warmed up to Chance after awhile and they were barking and growling at each other. Her little mouth form the letter"O" when she barks...it's so cute! Chance was sad to see her go, but he was reassured that they would get together again for a play date. lol

Update on my daughters...she has bronchitis and is taking four different medicines...great just in time for spring break! My oldest daughter surprised me last night and came home at 11 p.m. I couldn't figure out why the chimes to the door were going off...I was thrilled to see her! She brought me a rose bush that she bought at the Antique Rose Emporium in Brenham, Texas. Check out their site... http://www.antiqueroseemporium.com/index.html

I don't know if I will have time to paint a study today...so much to do!

No comments: