Thursday, February 15, 2007

It Was Free!!

Best margaritas in town!

Queso...as if I had to tell you what it was! Yummy!


We had the Valentines Day special, which consisted of grilled stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon, grilled baby back ribs, rice, beans and fajitas. Oh, and their flour tortillas are scrumptious! I have never eaten anything at Gringos that wasn't delicious! Now, your probably wondering why I said it was free? When we were finished our waiter came up to us and said "My manager said that your check has been taken care of." Of course, I immediately start looking around the room for someone that I recognize that would have paid for our meal! I didn't recognize anyone, so we thought it was a mistake. Oh well, free meal! Then my husband called me a few minutes ago and says that he has found out who paid for the meal...someone from work. Glad that mystery is solved!

I started a portrait last night of my youngest daughter...this will be a slow process, so once I have the line drawing to my liking I will post it.

No comments: