Saturday, February 17, 2007

Beautiful Sunny Day!

Chance loves to sit on this bench in our backyard. I got him to pose for me by telling him I would give him a treat! lol
I took this picture while sitting on the bench with Chance. Most of the trees in our yard are budding out.

This last picture is one of my favorite gnomes...I think gnomes are so cute!

No artwork today. I spent most of the day outside weeding flowerbeds, planting some bulbs and enjoying the spring like weather! I'm hoping to sow some wildflower seeds in a couple of weeks...I have the spot ready for them. Hopefully, we won't be having anymore freezing or close to freezing weather!

2 comments:

JSGrey said...

the gnomes are cute. what type of wildflowers are you doing?

Debbie said...

I have a couple of packs of Burpee's American Mixed...I think I'll sow them this weekend.