Monday, February 12, 2007

Finally a Starbucks on Our Side of Town!

We now have a Starbucks on our side of town! It just opened this past Friday...it's about time!!!They were extremely busy...especially the drive-thru.

This is the man who waited on me at the drive-thru...I didn't have time to go inside...too many things to do at home! I asked him if I could take his picture and told him it would be for my blog...he thought that was cool! I can already hear my daughters..."Mom! I'm so embarrassed that you asked that man to take his picture!" lol Oh, btw...he was holding my coffee cake.


I ordered a tall vanilla latte (first one ever)...it was good and a reduced fat blueberry coffee cake. I wasn't going to order reduced fat...I never eat anything that is reduced fat, but the lady who took my order assured me that it was delicious! I took it home and took this picture first before I ate it. I was pleasantly surprised that the coffee cake was very good!

Hopefully, I will have some time to paint today!

No comments: