Tuesday, January 17, 2012

On my needles...pattern is from Ravelry...it is a Anthropologie inspired headwrap...I'm using size 10 needles and Blue Sky Alpacas 100% worsted cotton...the color is aloe.  The pattern calls for a bulky yarn and size 13 needles, but I didn't want it that bulky.  

Is this a pear or a satsuma?  It's a satsuma that was growing on one of our trees...for the longest time, I thought it was a green pear, until it started changing colors.  5x5 acrylic on paper

I ordered a few square matted frames from Pottery Barn...this is one of my 4x4 acrylic paintings.  

While "Spring Cleaning"...I found this quilt top that I haven't quilted, so I bought batting at Hobby Lobby today and this is on my "to do list"...hopefully, I'll be sitting under it before it gets hot again.  

Yesterday, while at my Dad's I found this ugly table that he isn't using and decided that it needed a few coats of paint...  

After one coat of Behr Premium Plus Ultra...the color is called Clear Pond...it's kind of an aqua color.  

I started painting it today...it needs one more coat of  paint...I have decided that it will work perfectly sitting by my claw foot tube with a few vintage items that I have and bath paraphernalia sitting on it.  Phew...I'm tired! 

2 comments:

Rita said...

Love all your projects, but the table is my favorite!!! Wow, you've really been busy. I got tired just reading your post:-)

kristie said...

i think i might just have to steal that table from you!