Thursday, July 10, 2008

weekly


Who's that masked man? It's just DH...we are going to drill a water well to water the grass and flowers. We've had very little precious rain this summer, so instead of using the city's water we are drilling a well.

K went to Bolivar over the 4th of July weekend with some friends and she brought back this sea glass that Kacey's Mom searches for every morning. I must say, I'm a little envious of her Mom, she spends days on Bolivar at their beach house just combing the beach. I'm almost finished reading a book called Beachcombing at Miramar.

I took this picture one evening while the sun was setting behind our berm. I'll probably only post once a week from now on...I just have too many other things to do besides post to my blog, so check back weekly. I'm working on another mixed media painting...I'll post it as soon as I'm happy with it...right now I don't like the face.



No comments: