Thursday, July 24, 2008

awww...rain!

I just cleaned off my art table, but before I did, I decided to take a picture of all the stuff I've been working on this week. The book standing up is made from watercolor paper attached to mat board with PVA glue and has 3 coats of gesso on each page...it's going to be my little book of faces...it's 7x5. The wire, fabric, hammer, pliers, etc. are for some wire wrapping I've been playing around with.
There's nothing like a good book and cup of tea on a rainy day...it's rained the past 2 days...YAY! I love rain!
Can you imagine having to carry your home around with you? No wonder snails move so slow!
K made this hand print on a potholder when she was in pre-school...she's now 18 years old and her hand isn't much bigger.
DH was cleaning the driveway with the power washer trying to get rid of all the grape stains. I wonder if this is his way of trying to be creative?!




No comments: