Wednesday, July 16, 2008

random pictures

I was outside one night playing around with my camera when I captured the moon.
We have a glass block window in our bathroom and I noticed the sunlight dancing around in my tube...if you look close enough, you can see the glass blocks and me.
I can't imagine not having hands...these are K's...she was working on her first collage...
And these are mine...I was finishing the first Saturday Sock...I'm hoping to finish this pair of socks by the end of July.
I need a treat Mommy!
I set my camera on the ground so I could get a different perspective of all these grapes on the driveway. I'm having everyone check their feet before they come in the house...Buckles was walking around in them one day and had grape juice all over his paws.
My second mixed media painting...I'm not happy with it...I don't even know why I'm posting it...it's probably going to get gesso'ed and a new face.







3 comments:

JSGrey said...

now it's my turn for 'no photos showing up' - i did fix mine..

Debbie said...

i don't know why you can't see them...i looked on DH's and K's computers and they show up...hmmm...

JSGrey said...

i do see them now -