Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tribute to Scarlet


We didn't go on our road trip today because our golden retriever "Scarlet" passed away early this morning. I am writing this with a very heavy heart. She was 13 years old and such a sweet dog. I knew her time had come, but it didn't make it any easier. She will be missed greatly! This is a photo that I took when she was 6 months old...we had just gotten her from a man that worked with my brother-in-law. My girls were 7 and 5 years old and now they are 19 and 17. Where does time go? I was so glad my husband was able to hook my scanner up to my computer today, so that I could scan this picture. This picture has been hanging on my refrigerator for years and will stay there for many more!

Hopefully, I will fine the motivation to paint in the next few days.

Until next time...

No comments: