Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Field of Yellow and Gold

Rose and I ate lunch at the Pear Tree Tearoom today for her 40th birthday...what a smile! She's probably not going to be to happy with me for posting her picture! lol



5x7 pastel


This is the first time that I have used this size paper...I wanted to finish it in less than hour. I figure if I work small, I should be able to paint one a day. I saw this field on the way to Santa Barbara and loved the colors. I'm not sure exactly what kind of building that is in the background, but I thought it looked unique.


We have had nothing but cloudy skies, so it's very hard to take a good picture of my little studies...yesterdays is way to dark and todays looks washed out!

"The man who has no imagination has no wings." - Muhammad Ali


No comments: