Wednesday, August 5, 2009

doodling at the apple store

On July 21st, I spilled coffee in my MacBook while opening the e-mail that contained the amount of our electric bill. I was so stunned that while trying to place my mug on the coaster on my desk, I spilled a small amount into the keyboard. Grrrrr! The keys became all sticky and by the afternoon the keys wouldn't do anything, so off I went to the apple store the next day. Luckily, they only had to replace the keyboard, and it was ready the next morning! I realized this past weekend that the dvd slot wasn't operating correctly, so off to the apple store again. I did this sketch yesterday while waiting to talk to one of the geeky guys. He was really nice and was able to fix it within 10 minutes. Hopefully, I won't be visiting the Genius Bar for a long time. Oh, and I no longer drink anything while using my MacBook!

No comments: