Thursday, January 8, 2009

random thursday...

I started this face painting a couple of months ago and have not had the time to get back in my art room to finish it...hopefully, next week. 
I've been making pots out of newspaper for seeds.
This is the view I saw out the window last night while making pots at the kitchen table...this photo doesn't do the sky justice...cobalt blue and alizarin crimson.
My little knitting buddy...Buckles likes to sit in the chair with me at night when I knit.
I have been working on this shawl since last March and it is a torn in my side!  Last night, I had to frog the past 2 nights worth of knitting because I dropped a stitch...it wasn't a purl or knit stitch...it was a k2tog (decrease), so I had to frog 2o rows...what a pain in the a@$!  I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the month.

2 comments:

JSGrey said...

ok...tell me or show me how you are getting those pots made

Debbie said...

it's easy...i'll take pics and post them.