Monday, December 1, 2008

i can't believe it's december!

I saw Britt's backpack sitting on the floor, so I decided to sketch it...pen and chartpak ad markers. I did some doodling Saturday while waiting for B&K to finish trying on cloths at the mall. I saw some really strange people there...I haven't been to a mall in ages.
I finished my second pair of fingerless mittens...Britt took them back to CS with her...I'm working on a gray pair...I should finish those tonight. I finished the aqua pair...I just haven't taken a picture of them together. These mittens are so easy to knit...Britt started her a chocolate colored pair over Thanksgiving break.
This is one of the chicks...look at the size of it! She's not even 2 weeks old! I've decided to call all of the cornish hens "Wilma". Kris named one of the Rhode Island Reds "lefty" after her boyfriend.


No comments: