Wednesday, October 15, 2008

since my last post

Yesterday, the boys and I drove to CS to see B and K... and Abby. K and I went to the Dixie Chicken to pick up lunch and this red pot statue was in the parking lot. Red pots love to hang out at "The Chicken."
DH built this plow for our 25 year old John Deer tractor...DH has a new tractor in the garage, but he only uses it to mow the lawn...he just couldn't part with this tractor...he's always welding something to it.
This is what the garden looks like after he plowed it...the thing actually worked. lol
Yes, we are still cleaning up after IKE...this is the stack we cleaned up this past weekend...I sure hope one of those big trucks picks this stack up before Friday. I'm hoping we are finished by Thanksgiving!
I've been working on this 14x11 mixed media painting off and on for the past couple of weeks...I just can't seem to finish it.

No comments: