Thursday, September 27, 2007

grandparents

These are my mother's parents...this picture was taken Christmas 1955 in Blooming Grove, Texas...her name was Gladys Bell Ewing and she was 38 years old when this picture was taken...his name is Silvester Leroy Ewing...he went by Leroy...he was 42 years old. My grandmother out lived him by 23 years...she just passed away in June.

This was a little more emotional for me than I thought it would be...I guess it's because my grandmother just passed away a few months ago. I've decided to post a weekly photo from our family tree that Britt, Kris and I put together about 7 years ago...my youngest sister had requested copies of the photos from our family tree when I couldn't use my right hand and I just haven't gotten around to it, so Peggy you can take them from my blog...if you like.

No comments: