Saturday, July 7, 2007

EDM #2...Lamp


I've started a new sketching project called Everyday Matters...there is a list of 121 challenges on their blog. I'm not going to go in order...I'm just going to sketch whatever grabs my attention. This lamp is #2 on the list. Every week a new challenge is added to the list. I sketched this last night while watching DIY on TV with DH. I decided to sketch using 3 values and no color.

We are planning on doing some remodeling in our kitchen and master bathroom...we probably won't start until next month when both the girls leave for college, so there will be less traffic and we can use one of their bathrooms while ours is under construction. We are going to replace all the flooring and counter tops and remove all wallpaper and texture and paint the walls...this will be a very BIG project, but I'm ready!

No comments: