Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5 minute sketches...

 I've started keeping 3x5 pieces of paper by my favorite chair in the living room and on my table by my bed, so I can sketch at anytime without needing my sketchbook( I read this tip on someones blog, but can't remember who's).  Friday night DH was watching "Sons of Anarchy", so I decided to do a quick sketch of one of the actors.  Last night I asked Kris if she recognized who it was and she said Ron Perlman...I didn't even know his name at the time...I do not watch this show...the rest of my family does.
The moon has been so bright the past few days, so this morning after I took the dogs out, I took my sketchbook and watercolors outside and did a quick sketch with only a waterbrush and paints.  Not the best picture, but you get the idea.  3x5

No comments: