Friday, September 7, 2012

this and that...

 We are suppose to get our first "cold" front Saturday night...I am so looking forward to it, so I made baked potato soup...yum!
 I'm not a beer drinker, but I saw these Lime-A-Rita's in the doorway at Kroger's and decided to give them a try...they taste pretty good.
 I haven't sketched in forever, so yesterday, I brought out one of my sketchbooks and did this sketch.
 It's Pumpkin Spice Latte time at Starbucks.  I had my sketchbook with me this morning, so I decided to sketch while I was in the line at the drive-thru.  I was so busy trying to get something down on paper, I passed the "order box" and had to back-up...luckily, the lady behind me wasn't paying attention.
 I've been working on this painting this week...I am only using two complimentary colors...blues and oranges.  24x30
I thought I would end this post with one of our babies...that Cooper is such a sweetie!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: