Friday, August 24, 2012

iphone...

 I've gotten into the habit of only taking pictures with my iPhone...call me lazy.  I love that I only have to have my phone close to my computer and they automatically upload...there's no having to attach a cord and choose the pictures I want on my computer.  I know it's not the best pictures, but Oh well!

I have been working on this piece off and on all week...I'm calling it "Flow"...it's 36x24...I have it hanging in our sitting room, trying to decide if it needs some tweaking.  
 I tweaked this piece...it's now hanging in our entryway.
 I'm trying to lose 5 to 10 pounds, so I'm cutting out most bread...I think that's my problem...we shall see.  I love Duke's mayo and Del Dixi pickles in my tuna salad...just thought I would share that with you.
I'm a color junkie...I love turquoise and yellow together.  I have been "neutralizing" all the walls in our house, so that we can move...hopefully within a year from now...if not sooner.  I'm missing color on the walls, so I have placed something turquoise in every room.  The small colander has permanent residence in our dish thingy.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: