Monday, January 4, 2010

easy hot fudge pudding cake

I was blog surfing yesterday and stumbled onto this delicious recipe...and now I can't remember which blog I read it on...good thing I copied the recipe. It's best to eat it warm...I prefer it without the whipped cream.

Hot Fudge Pudding Cake:

1 1/4 sugar, divided
1 C. flour
1/2 C. cocoa
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 C. milk
1/3 C. butter
1 1/2 tsp.vanilla
1/2 C. brown sugar
1 1/4 C. hot tap water

Heat oven to 350.
Combine 3/4 C. sugar, flour, 1/4 cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Melt butter.
Add milk, butter and vanilla, beat until smooth. Pour into 9" square pan.
Combine 1/2 C. sugar, brown sugar, 1/4 C. cocoa. Sprinkle evenly over top of batter. Pour hot water over top.
DO NOT STIR
Bake 35-40 minutes.
Spoon into dishes with whipped cream.
Makes 8 servings.

1 comment:

Rita said...

I've made this before and love it!! I also have a recipe to make it in the crockpot. I think mine are from Pampered Chef. The photo you took is beautiful!! Makes me want to make some right now!!