Thursday, September 25, 2008

randomness

this little guy hung out on my art room window all day yesterday...this morning he was gone.
My latest pair of socks...the pattern is called seaweed and the yarn's name is sea monster.
This is sitting on my table right now...I'm not happy with that face at all...if there wasn't a face on the other side, I would trash it! I've also started a necklace...the charm says "sisters".

I was looking at some of my sea glass and noticed this piece is shaped like a heart.
I finished these loopy lace socks before Ike payed us a visit.
I made these earrings before Ike. I really like the oxidized look, but boy does liver of sulfur stink!

I probably won't post again until next week...DH is taking tomorrow off, so another 3 days of cleaning up after Ike...fun, fun!

No comments: