Monday, August 25, 2008

waiting for autumn...in the meantime

This is what's on my easel...it's 20x16 gallery wrapped canvas...I'm painting it for Britt's room...I'm going to call it "Autumn Path". The white splotches are more texture...I hope to finish it this week.
I haven't sketched in awhile, so i decided to sketch my smoothie this morning.
This is a piece of sheet metal that DH is going to make a table out of...for outside. It was delivered Friday afternoon, but I didn't take a look at it until Saturday morning. I immediately saw an abstract design on it...I told DH and he looked at me like I was crazy!
I finished one of the loopy lace socks and started it's mate this weekend.
These are cheese muffins I baked yesterday...the recipe is from the pioneer woman's blog...they remind me of the rolls at Red Lobster.

No comments: