Friday, March 28, 2008

yard work study


I started this study Monday while Buckles was having his surgery...today, I added a few more touches to it...not really happy with it, but oh well. 7x5 oil on canvas panel. I'm hoping to paint a small study at least 5 times a week...just as soon as things settle down around here! I had to take Chance to the vet this morning because he has been vomiting for the past couple of days...this morning he vomited blood, so off to the vet we went. They had to give him an IV, 2 shots, take blood and sent home more meds plus he can't have anything to eat until tomorrow and then he can only have a tablespoon of this bland food every 2 hours. He is not a happy camper...I can't leave water or any food out, so I have to remind myself to offer Buckles water and food. Fun Fun!!!

No comments: